Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, as a whole or in parts, in any other journal. Prior to this submission, the manuscript is not submitted to another journal for consideration to be published. An explanation shall been provided as a comment to the Editor if this happen to be the case.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The content of the article adheres to the journal publication ethics, which is free from plagiarism with proper citations.